WHAT ARE MY PAYMENT OPTIONS?
TENS OF THOUSANDS OF SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS AND A 30-YEAR TRACK RECORD OF CREATING OPPORTUNITIES INTERNATIONALLY
NCUK has assisted tens of thousands of international students gain guaranteed access to leading UK universities, choosing from thousands of different courses, and earning good undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in a huge range of subject.
Now let’s discuss your payment options to you be a part of the NCUK programme.
Your module materials, tuition, assessment, and exams are all included in our module fees.
There are some additional costs that are not included:
- You will need your own computer and internet access.
- For some modules, you may need to buy additional set books, such as fiction books or a language dictionary.
- You may need to pay for travel to tutorials or exams.
- A handful of our modules include a residential school. For these, you will need to fund the cost of travel to the residential school venue. There may also be additional costs for meals and accommodation.
- For a small number of our qualifications, you may be able to apply for additional accreditation – this may be something like a membership fee.
The full course fee is due by the closing date of registration.
Pay the course fees over 2 or 6 months.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Application fee of R500 is payable when submitting application form
- Full annual amount paid before 02/01/2021. Only electronic transfers are accepted. Quote your IFY account number when doing an electronic transfer
- Two termly payments by debit order, the amounts to be debited on 02/01/2021, 31/03/2021
- Six monthly payments by debit order, the amounts to be debited on 02/01/2021, thereafter on the last banking day of each month commencing on 31/01/2021, ending 30/05/2021.
Placement fees will be charged and may vary per application and is non-refundable*Registration to take place with Constantia campus
You can pay via credit card, debit card, bank deposit or EFT
For details of our cancellation and deferral policies, please read our terms and conditions.
For enquiries or assistance, please contact us
IFY FEE STRUCTURE
Download the NCUK International Foundation Year Fee Structure for Reddam House Waterfall and Reddam House Constantia below.